INTERNATIONAL RETURNS POLICY
How do I return my item(s)?
We’ve extended our international returns policy from 30 to 60 days. If you’re self-isolating and can’t get to a post office, we’ll honour your late return. Everything else relating to our international returns policy still applies.
You can return unwanted products within 30 days of receipt for a full refund. All items returned must be in their original unopened packaging with all labels and tags still attached. Due to hygiene and security reasons, certain items can't be returned unless faulty, unfit for purpose, not as described or of an unsatisfactory quality. The following items are non-returnable, unless in their original packaging and unused:
- Massage oils
- Lingerie/underwear, where the hygiene patch has been removed
- Cosmetics or edibles where the security seal has been broken.
Please follow the instructions below for your return to be processed:
- Repack the item in its original packaging or suitable alternative.
- Complete the returns form that was sent with your order and select a reason for your return. Reason code descriptions are located on the back of the delivery note.
- Please include your original customs document if you received one.
- If you no longer have your returns form, you can print one here
- Return your order using the address label provided via your local postal service to Gold Group House, Godstone Road, Whyteleafe, Surrey, CR3 0GG, United Kingdom.
- Unfortunately, we’re unable to offer a free returns service to our overseas customers. Any items returned are at your own cost.
How long does it take to process the return?
We aim to refund you as quickly as possible, but it may take up to 10 working days from receipt of the return at our UK Head Office for the refund to reach your account.
Do you refund the delivery charge?
Yes, in some cases, such as the item is found to be faulty, damaged or not as described and is returned to us within 30 days. Contact us for more information.
I've lost my delivery note.
If you’ve lost your delivery note please contact us.
How do I return a faulty product?
Please contact us if you wish to return a faulty or damaged product.
I still need help
Please contact our Customer Services team, who will be happy to help with any queries you may have